1. 2. 3. Life in a Small House: Organic, Green, and on a Budget: Normal 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Normal 27. 28.

29.
Between doctors' appointments and therapy - it seems that every day the past month has been consumed by Liam's stroke.  Even the days that could be considered normal, the days when all that's on the calendar is day camp and swim lessons, I usually get a call from someone or I need to call someone regarding something to do with Liam and the aftermath of the stroke.

I've come to love Saturdays.

Today was a perfectly normal day.  We started out slow - declaring it a "Movie Morning" - and then Mike and I divided and conquered - he took Quinn and I took Liam - each of us getting some shopping accomplished.  I actually returned more things than I purchased.  Liam reminded me he had a Toys R Us gift card and so we browsed the store for awhile until he happily picked out a chainsaw.


Lunch time.

Labels: , , ,

30. 31. 32. Life in a Small House: Organic, Green, and on a Budget: Normal

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Normal

Between doctors' appointments and therapy - it seems that every day the past month has been consumed by Liam's stroke.  Even the days that could be considered normal, the days when all that's on the calendar is day camp and swim lessons, I usually get a call from someone or I need to call someone regarding something to do with Liam and the aftermath of the stroke.

I've come to love Saturdays.

Today was a perfectly normal day.  We started out slow - declaring it a "Movie Morning" - and then Mike and I divided and conquered - he took Quinn and I took Liam - each of us getting some shopping accomplished.  I actually returned more things than I purchased.  Liam reminded me he had a Toys R Us gift card and so we browsed the store for awhile until he happily picked out a chainsaw.


Lunch time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home